User Access Terms and Conditions
These User Access Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions) govern the use of Truckzone’s Online Inventory Portal (the Service). By using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can access this document at any time from the bottom of any page of the site.
The Truckzone Online Inventory Portal prices and delivery charges are shown in Australian Dollars (AU$). Truckzone reserves the right to alter prices and delivery charges for any reason at any time if so required, and all altered prices will be updated on the Inventory Portal accordingly. The price charged to Customers will be the price as indicated in the Inventory Portal at the time in which an order is made.
Truckzone will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure has been caused by an event outside its reasonable control.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or your use of the Service will be governed by Australian Law. Any such dispute or claim shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Commonwealth of Australia.
If you have any queries regarding shopping at the Truckzone Online Inventory Portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF THE SERVICE BY THE CUSTOMER
The Customer is responsible for their access and use of the Service. Each Customer acknowledges they are over the age of 18 years and are using the Service in their personal capacity. When the Customer registers an account for use of the Service, the Customer must create a username distinctly personalised to that Customer, including a unique password.
The Customer agrees that:
- the username and password will not be shared with any other individual or be shared with any third party unless required by Law.
- the contents of the Inventory Portal are not to be downloaded, transcribed, screen-recorded or screen-snapshot, for any reason whatsoever.
- the contents of the Inventory Portal are not to be disclosed to any other individual for any purpose other than requesting an order be made with Truckzone.
- the contents of the Service will not be downloaded, transmitted, or modified by the Customer and will not be released to any third party for public or commercial purposes.
The Customer acknowledges that:
- the use of the Service by the Customer is authorised to use by the Customer only.
- the use of the Service by the Customer does not authorise the Customer access to any other database, portal, or associated software in use by Truckzone, and the Customer accepts they will not attempt to interfere with any such associated database, portal, or software.
- the use of the Service by the Customer is for the purposes of determining stock availability and pricing of Truckzone’s Inventory, and for that purpose only.
- the Customer will not intervene or attempt to manipulate the use of and access to the Service, or any accesses granted by third parties in using the Service as a network platform.
The Customer acknowledges not to use the site to:
- send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use obnoxious or offensive material to Truckzone or any third party whilst professing to be a representative of Truckzone.
- relay information gained whilst using the Service for any other purpose than arranging to place an order for Inventory items noted as available in stock in the Inventory Portal.
- transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- knowingly transmit any data, send, or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Truckzone’s website in contravention of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any other Terms and Conditions enforced by Truckzone or permitted by law.
INTERACTIVE SERVICE WITH THE CUSTOMER
Truckzone may, from time to time, engage directly with the Customer through interactive services (Interactive Services) such as:
- online competitions and promotions.
- bulletin boards.
- online forums or other interactive features which allow the Customer to contribute and upload messages, photos, videos, or other content as permitted by the Truckzone website at the time.
Any Interactive Service engaged between the Customer and Truckzone will be at the Customer’s discretion and at the Customer’s own risk. Truckzone will attempt to exhaust all possible risks to the Customer prior to engaging an Interactive Service through the Portal or the Truckzone website, however, the Customer acknowledges that any Interactive Service they participate in will be at the Customer’s free will and own risk. Where an Interactive Service is offered by Truckzone, Truckzone will provide all necessary and relevant information to the Customer clearly, as well as disclosing whether any moderations will be made to the pre-existing general practice of Truckzone in engaging through Interactive Services at Truckzone’s discretion if such disclosure of moderations is relevant to the Interactive Service provided from time to time.
Truckzone is not obliged to oversee, monitor, or moderate any Interactive Service provided to the Customer, and Truckzone expressly excludes all liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service by the Customer in contravention of the content standards implemented by Truckzone.
Where a Customer chooses to engage in an Interactive Service and contribute to the website or portal content by leaving a message, review, post, or another form of communication visible by Truckzone and any other third party Customer with authorised access to the Service or Truckzone website, the Customer confirms:
- they are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto.
- they are over the age of 18 years.
- the contribution made is accurate and factual in substance.
- the contribution is genuinely held (where it states opinions)
- the contribution may not a feature to edit or delete contents posted by the Customer.
- the contribution is not derogatory, abusive, or of personal attack, harassment, or insult.
- the contribution does not promote unlawful activity, violence, or discrimination.
- the contribution is compliant with the governing laws and policies in the Australian jurisdiction.
- the contribution will not attempt to mislead or misrepresent their identity to impersonate that of an emanated authorised personnel of Truckzone or any other personnel other than the Customer’s true identity.
- they will not advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- not to infringe any copyright, database right, or trademark of any other person
- not to be in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
Truckzone further reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission made by the Customer for any reason. The Customer acknowledges that they are solely responsible for the contents of the contributions in which the Customer may make on the Service portal or website from time to time. You acknowledge that you, not us, will be responsible for the contents of your contribution.
In participating in the Interactive Services of Truckzone and its affiliated representatives the Customer grants Truckzone the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such contributions and/or incorporate such contributions made by the Customer into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation or notice to the Customer.
YOUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY ONLINE
Truckzone and its authorised personnel or affiliates shall not be liable to the Customer or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of the Customer’s access to or inability to access the Service. Truckzone will not be held responsible for any software or hardware viruses found to have affected the Customer which may have been obtained from the Service, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Truckzone has the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions document from time to time.