7 OUT OF EVERY 10 AMERICAN TRUCKERS USE HYATT BEARINGS. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.
EXCLUSIVELY SOLD AT TRUCKZONE
Standard features of Hyatt Tapered Roller Bearings include:
- Extremely close roller diameter variation within any assembly
- Superior dimensional and surface finish controls
- Optimum geometry, including roundness, profile, and angle
- Crowned rollers and pathways
- Through hardened steel for an optimiSed life
- Super clean steel for rollers and races
- High strength steel cages
- Low vibration levels tested 100%
Tapered Roller Bearings consist of four basic components: the cone (inner ring), the cup (outer ring), the tapered rollers (rolling elements), and the cage (roller retainer). The cone has a shoulder called the cone rib, which makes contact with the end of the roller to ensure alignment and resist axial loads. Due to the tapered races, the bearing will handle any combination of radial and thrust loads. Proper use of Tapered Roller Bearings requires two opposed bearings, where each applies a thrust load toward the other. The internal clearance in the bearing is controlled by adjustment during installation. Our industry-standard Tapered Roller Bearings are interchangeable with industry-standard Tapered Roller Bearings.
Truckzone stocks a wide range of HYATT Products Nationwide! For more information, please call 1300 MY TRUCK (1300 69 87 82).